Because truly, if we could derive happiness from, let’s say, a rock, then we also deserve to derive annoyance and throw a major tantrum from, let’s say, a whiny person. So here goes:
1. All these charger wires entangling with each other. Not getting entangled with, but entangling with. Because they are secretly alive.
2. Reverse Toilet Flushes: you pee, you flush, water rises, and somebody’s feces spring up out of nowhere.
3. Patay na Coke light.
4. Any duty phone beeping.
5. “1 unit platelet approved”
6. Mang Inasal Chicken Oil that can induce severe gallbladder pain
7. Med rep pens that don’t write. Cute med rep pens, but they don’t write.
8. The long and infernal road before blood can get hooked for transfusion
9. When, as the waiter places down your food on the table his forearm brushes against your drink’s straw
10. People starting their kwento with “Nakakatawa, kasi ba naman kanina…” because then I’m required to laugh.
Leave a Reply